- Red Monday in Cotton Market
- Cotton futures began the new week of trading with losses. Dec held firm near the day’s low for most of the session, while the other front months attempted an intra-day comeback. Futures ultimately could not hold on, closing 93 to 125 points in the red. Weekly CFTC data reflecting positions...
- $3 Losses in Hog Futures
- The lean hog trade pulled futures $2.82 to $3.75 lower. That left December at $80.60 with ~3 weeks left to trade. Feb hogs printed a new low for the month of November. The USDA National Average Base Hog Price was 27 cents higher at $83.22. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Wheat Fade Continued Into New Week
- Domestic wheat futures dropped on Monday with +1% losses at the bell. CBT futures were down as much as 25 1/4 cents at the day’s low, and Dec settled 2.4% in the red. KC HRW prices ended the day 13 1/4 to 17 1/4 cents weaker with Dec down by...
- Cattle Fade through Monday
- Live cattle futures faded 30 to 52 cents on the first trade day of the new week. That left December at $152.57 with First Notice Day next Monday (12/5). Cash trade was unestablished today. Last week USDA saw $154-155 in the South (+$3) and $156-158 in the North. Front month...
- Double Digit Strength from Monday Soybeans
- The new week started with +1% gains across the soy complex. Beans rallied 15 3/4 to 21 cents across the front months as Jan settled 1.46% in the black. Meal prices strengthened 1.17% to 1.3% on the day. BO futures led the way, gaining 1.8% to 2% across the front...
- Corn Rallied Off Lows, But UNCH at Close
- Corn prices started the new week with a gap lower, then spent the day climbing back. At the closing bell futures were mixed within a penny of UNCH. Dec did end higher, which reduced carry to March to 2 1/2 cents. March is now a 1 1/2 premium to May,...
Beloit, Kansas (67420)
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.