- Overnight Recovery for the Wheats
- Coming out of the weekend, wheat prices are back up by double digits led by the CBT contracts. Wheat fell double digits for the third session in a row on Friday, after the July contracts had printed new highs on Tuesday. Chicago wheat closed 26 1/4 to 31 3/4 cents...
- New Week for Hog Market
- Following the mid/late April to mid May weakness, lean hogs have bounced back more than $10 with another $1.10 to $3.57 of that on Friday’s trade. The National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $110.15 after a $1.18 slide. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/18 was $100.37, up by...
- Cotton Bouncing Back After Weekend
- So far for Monday, cotton futures are 28 to 81 points higher. Friday’s trading pulled cotton futures back 278 to 543 points after Thursday’s triple digit bounce. The old crop July contract was the weakest on the day, but held above the Thursday low. July cotton went home 293 points...
- Meal Red while Beans Gain Overnight
- Soybean futures were higher overnight, with July fading on a fractional loss into the AM. New crop beans are still in the black, along with BO however meal is down $3 to $5/ton. On Friday, soybean futures were 6 3/4 to 14 3/4 cents higher. Old crop prices led the...
- Strong Cash Basis Maintained Last Week
- Fat cattle prices ended the day with a 7 cent gain in June to 42 to 57 cent losses in the other nearbys. The spot futures price to Feb ’23 stayed near a $19 deferred premium at the close. Feeder cattle futures went into the weekend 62 cents to $1.27...
- Corn Prices are Gaining for New Week
- Monday corn trading has started off this morning with 3 to 5 cent gains. Afternoon position squaring pulled corn prices off their daily lows, but the board still went home Friday 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 cents in the red. The July/Dec spread tightened slightly to 43 3/4 cents. The...
Beloit, Kansas (67420)
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.