- Hogs In Red at Midday
- Adding to the limit losses on Wednesday, lean hog futures are 7 cents to $3.92 in the red at midday. The deferred contracts are bouncing with gains of 15 to 25 cents so far. USDA’s National Average Morning Base Hog price was $6.61 weaker to $166.33. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Corn Trading Mixed through Midday
- Front month corn futures were working lower this morning, but a bounce for midday has the board mixed. July is still down by 9 3/4 cents, but new crop prices are now into plus territory and 25 cents off of the morning lows. FAS data showed old crop corn bookings...
- Wheat Futures Trading Lower
- Domestic wheat futures are trading in the red through midday. CBT prices are double digits weaker, with losses of 13 3/4 to 14 1/2 cents so far. KC HRW is down 7 1/2 to 12 1/4 cents. Spring wheat futures are fractionally mixed to a penny in the red at...
- Beans Down Double Digits
- Midday soybean futures are trading 13 1/2 to 16 1/2 cents in the red. Soymeal prices are 1.4% to 1.6% in the red. BO futures are firm and mixed at midday, within 18 points of UNCH. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report had 141,669 MT of old crop soybean sales...
- Cattle Complex in Red at Midday
- Front month live cattle futures are trading mixed to mostly lower, with losses of 12 to 62 cents. Dec and Feb are 2 to 27 cents in the black for midday. USDA mentioned higher grading cattle sold for $124-$126 on Wednesday with light to moderate activity. Southern trade has yet...
- Cotton Giving Back Gains
- Thursday cotton trading has futures 7 to 21 points in the red after gaining on Tuesday and Wednesday. FAS reported cotton’s export sales were 74,670 RBs during the week that ended June 17. That was down 33% from week to week, and was 24% below the same week last season....
Beloit, Kansas (67420)
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.