- Tell us the amount of liability you wish to cover.
- Usually guarantee x acres
- There is a $50,000 minimum contract
- We determine the time frame for which the coverage will be in effect.
- 30,60,90 days are common time frames
- Select the weather stations that will best represent your area of coverage
Why eWeather Risk...
- eWeather Risk proprietary weather data comprises over 5,800 ground-based US weather stations.
- Ability to customize transations to specific weather risks.
- Settlement with automated weather stations can be executed within days.
- No sales closing period and situational nature creates multiple client touches cementing the client relationship.
- eWeather Risk is backed by MunichRe, a $17B AA-Standard and Poor's rate international and publicly held reinsurer.
- Heat and preciptation can be used for specific dates and conditions.
- Able to purchase multiple contracts for different risks.
- Purchase can be made as a map-based standard hedge or customized to meet your client's needs.
- Choose from thousands of weather stations
- Flexible contract size and limits
- Short and long date availability.
- The eWeather Risk program is built from the ground up specifically for the agricultural sector.
- Cost effective - each weather solution is customized to the customer.
- No proof of loss required.
- Weekly weather updates, forecasts, and weather alerts sent out to agents and clients.
- Full transparency; weather data available daily via the web or agent.
- Protects: input costs, profitiability, forward contract delivery obligation.
- Allows for more profitable marketing decisions.